The questions Holly asked are:
1. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
I love finding new blogs, I follow about 300 blogs and I'm inspired daily by these talented, creative and intelligent girls and women. The interaction through comments and via twitter is also wonderful. Blogging is definitely heading towards replacing magazines, we are a powerful little community and I love watching blogs steadily increase in readership and get the recognition they deserve for their great new ideas, brilliant writing and unique content.
2. What product do you neglect?
The first thing that springs to mind is toner. I love the Liz Earle one as it's really refreshing but I just don't tend to reach for it.
3. You are going away, which two makeup items are in your bag?
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara (it's a recent favourite) and MAC Girl About Town lipstick - I'd use it on my cheeks too! If I could be cheeky and pick one more thing it'd be MAC's MSF powder in Light Plus!
4. What is your least favourite makeup brand?
I've never been a huge fan of Max Factor, it seems to be catered to older women? However, after seeing their new Fantasy Fire nail polish I may have changed my mind!
5. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Boring, but MAC. They have a huge selection that is reasonably priced for the quality, and new collections manage to keep my interest. The only product I'm not interested in by MAC is foundation as it just doesn't go pale enough for me (the palest foundation in most ranges is usually too warm or slightly too dark for me).
6. To you does money matter?
I'd have to say yes, money makes the world go around but it isn't everything.
7. High end or drugstore?
My makeup bag contains a lot of high end products - Dior, NARS, YSL, Chanel and Estee Lauder, but some of my favourite products are 'drugstore' brands, for example NYX, Revlon, Rimmel, Sleek, 17 and MUA all have some great products.
8.What has been your favourite holiday, if you haven't been on one where would it be?
I adored visiting Paris for 4 nights at the end of May 2011. My boyfriend and I drank champagne, took a boat down the Seine, visited the top of the Eiffel tower, ate macarons, saw the view from Sacré Cœur and generally had a wonderful time. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the food - Paris is tricky for vegetarians. We stayed at the Hotel Collège de France in the Latin Quarter - it's very reasonably priced and is in a decent area very close to the Notre Dame Cathedral.
9. Cheesiest chat up line?
I don't really get chatted up these days, I've been with my boyfriend for almost seven years and we're usually together on a night out! I asked my boyfriend and he reeled off about 10... should I be worried? Haha!
10.What is the weirdest thing in your bag right now?
I have two rubber bands. I picked up two parcels from the Sorting Office this morning and they were held together with them!
11. What is the product you want the most?
I'd love to try the Clarisonic, but at £120 I shall have to wait for Christmas!
I would like to tag:
1. Gaelle @ The Make Up Fairy
2. Georgie @ Dreams That Glitter
3. Sarah @ Sarah Lou
4. Victoria @ Victoria's Treasures
5. Sarah @ My Sentimental Heart
6. Catherine @ Simple Country Girl
7. Essjay @ Mission Me!
8. Charlotte @ the tea drinking english rose
9. Miss LV
10. Tass @ une tasse
11. Jennifer @ The Make Up Journal
The 11 questions I'd like them to answer are:
1. What is your favourite lipstick?
2. What has made you happy today?
3. Do you use a primer? Which one?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
5. Have you given up anything for lent?
6. What's your favourite magazine?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Can you speak any other languages?
9. Do you have a party trick?
10. What are you looking forward to in 2012?
11. What is your favourite film?
Thanks for reading!
Like on Facebook, subscribe via RSS feed, follow via bloglovin', hellocotton or on Twitter